Wednesday, February 23, 2011

June 8, 2010

Margaret Bowers,

Okay first off, can I call you Midge? I just can’t get used to the name ‘Margaret’… it sounds too formal. I guess you got the same letter I did, so you already know that my name's Nicole. But anyways, ETIAS has paired us as roomies, so I’d just like to let you know I have standards you’ll have to live up to if we’re gonna make whole ‘rooming together’ thing work out.


1.) I’m a Christian, and I don’t want you making fun of me for it. And if you’re one of those heathens who practices witchcraft or whatever, keep all that stuff to yourself. I don’t want a demon-possessed room.


2.) No smoking, drinking booze, inviting friends that drink booze and/or smoke, no taking or dealing drugs, and no killing people. All of that stuff is gross, and I won’t put up with it.


3.) If you’re a health freak, don’t try to get me to drink your grass juice. I’ll just eat my burger and fries, thank you very much.


4.) If you have an early class, don’t wake me up. I’m not the nicest person to be around when it’s early.



Those are all the main things, I guess. Well, I’ll see you there, Midge!


From the most awesome roommate in the world,


Nicole Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.